Friday 29 October 2010

FRIDAY NIGHT? YEAH LETS PARTY
Hayy. I'm making perfect illusions about things lately. Last night I slept like.. 2:00 in the morning because I kept thinking. Imagining things that are supposed to happen if all of us are still together and the pieces of the broken glass are still one. Hayy, I'm also pondering about this stuff like, what my mistakes were, the stupid things i've done and all that. After much time of thinking luckily I was able to come up with my little conclusion about what's happening and this sadness that's slowly swallowing the me. I'm such an emotional freak. just forget it!

Yesterday, Err. Well, I always dream lately and I don't know what these dreams are trying to tell me. Oh well, yeah. Once again ,today is our last day of gerak gempur, there are no much school stuffies lately because school is currently boring as hell. :) and We have no classes lately. Thank you very much. I. Hayy. That would be great hahaha :) macam nie ke calon spm -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment